1/1/11

Twenty Eleven.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new year... and I'm feeling... exposed.

No, I'm not still drunk from New Years festivities. I just wanted my first Be Inspired photo shoot for the year to be a little different. And no, I probably wouldn't wear this anywhere except maybe at home. Maybe. But that's not to say that you can't! :)

I do love all of these pieces individually though - so it was nice to see them altogether and almost complete one full outfit:
Fedora (hat): 11.95 - Big W
Assorted gold bangles: $9.95 - Diva
Mini shoulder bag: $2.00 - Vintage
Rings: under $5 each - Diva
Gold patterned tee: (unsure) Vintage
Matching bra and briefs: $44.95 - Bras n Things

mmm.. nothing beats the feeling of a matching bra and undies set. Bras n Things, Myer, Kmart, Target have some craaazy hot new year sales on as we speak.


















I can't help but feel like we're a little closer now... ;)

Here's a quote I think quite fitting for you to read on the first day of the new year.
'Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now, and do it.' -- William Durant

Here Here!


Happy New Year lovers xoxx K