11/7/11

A Time For Reflection

'In order to reflect, think and plan, you must quiet yourself. You can't see your reflection in churning waters. Water must be still to see your reflection' - Karen Susman

Aztec Shoes: Betts
Sheer Pleated Skirt: LOVE fashion
Belt/Bag: Vintage
Singlet: Target
Peace Necklace: Zara Taylor Designs






I've made some huge lifestyle changes over the past few weeks, one of which has been to become a Vegetarian (honestly, one of the best decisions of my life). Another, to move to/travel around Europe in a year.. and most recently, as you would know - to create a new blog space 'Indigo Child' (previously known as Be Inspired). All of these decisions have been massive for me. First of all I've grown up eating meat.. Secondly, traveling scares me a little (so moving overseas has always seemed out of the question) and thirdly, Be Inspired was my baby, so saying goodbye was a little sad. 
But as Obama once said 'change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek'.  I want to be healthy, I want to travel, and I want to be completely 100% myself - so I'm reflecting, I'm making these changes, and I'm ready to embrace them.. 
What about you?


xxx K