2/15/11

Today's outfit: Netting with a side of Coffee.

I just wanted to share with you my latest found treasure from Dragonberry.

The plain t-shirt like front is the perfect canvas for a chunky necklace, and the netted back makes for an edgy and unique view from behind. Reeoww.....
'Don't Tell Me' Top is on sale at the moment for $39! And you can also get it in black :) I'm wearing sheer stockings from Kmart ($8.95), but black tights or fitted jeans would work just as well. I can imagine it also looking totally cute with short-shorts, or over top of your bikinis for a day at the beach ;)


I've worn it with this new hair band from Bardot ($5), to hide my bad hair day, and lots of chunky jewellery.
But my favourite accessory is my caramel latte... mmm...

The perfect outfit for a day like today, where I don't feel like wearing much colour, or anything too girly.

xox K

P.S. - how amazing is this door?!?