1/23/11

Peacock Dreams.

In my opinion, the most stunning, majestic and stylish creature on this planet, is the Peacock... and it was the inspiration for today's look.
Tree of Life have nailed it again with their new range of over sized, tie-dyed maxis like this one ($39.95) and their trademark - chunky tribal jewellery... The studded gold bangle I'm wearing today is $9.95!
I've completed this outfit with bold Peacock-inspired eye makeup!! If you'd like to see how it was done, I've posted a makeup blog just below this one :D

An affordable and striking summer outfit.
Enjoy xx

Simple summer hair-do: braided fringe and messy bun/knot on top of head xx



VoilĂ ! The Peacock has inspired me to create this gorgeous and bold summer party look just in time for the weekend! I hope you love it as much as I do.

xox K

P.S To view the makeup tutorial for this look click HERE :)