1/23/11

My Big Day Out-fit.


What I wore:
Huge full-brim hat: Ebay - $12
Chocolate brown playsuit: Fashion Fair - $24.95 (was a full length playsuit but I altered it!)
Maroon shoulder bag: Vintage - $3.50
Brown flats: Vintage - $4 (I used the excess material cut from my playsuit to tie around my ankles)...
...and I only re-touched my makeup once ;)

It was so lovely running into people that I hadn't seen in years, and flattering to meet a few ladies that recognized me from 'be inspired'. What a fabulous day in the sunshine it was. Great tunes, great people, great vibe! That's what life's all about really isn't it?

xxx K
p.s A quote I love that I'm passing over to you, to help you start the week:

'The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.' ~James Openheim