10/20/10

Melbourne Photo Diary.

Greetings my lovelies! :) I just got back from my 4 day Melbourne trip! So I've put together a photo diary for you.
Enjoy xx K


Dinner at Port Melbourne.

Eggs Benedict.
Brekky in one of Melbourne's many funky lane-ways, on a cold and rainy morning. I just had to take a photo of this styled cool-cat that was wandering around with his piano accordion on his back.



Night Out.
The start of a crazy night out, feeling uber cool in my $20 outfit (over-sized metallic shirt $10 Cotton On, shiny ruched tights $10 Valley Girl).



Take 2 Markets.
The best vintage markets EVER. Take 2 Markets are held on Burwood Rd in the town hall some Sundays. I was absolutely overwhelmed at the quality, range and PRICE of these 2nd hand/vintage clothes and accessories - and would definitely recommend these markets to anyone living in or visiting Melbourne.
The pretty white scarf you see here is from Temt - $12. It's perfect for spring/summer weather because it's a light girly accessory.




Exhausted from a day of bargain shopping and wandering the streets I decided to indulge in my all time favourite drink: the espresso martini. Can't beat that 2 in 1 action ;)


Bridge Road.
Heaven on earth. There was no way I was going to visit Melbourne and not spend an entire day walking down the road famous for its low cost fashion outlets. No sir-ee.



If you're into the boho-ish dream catcher look at the moment, check out Sportsgirl's new range of accessories - sooo hot right now.
...and I have just bought the next 6 blogs for you! haha. I spent less than $100. Feeling good ;)

Sushi in my new Jacket.

My newest love, this chocolate brown faux leather jacket I picked up from a boutique on Bridge Rd for $19!!!
Sitting down for my final Melbourne meal at a sushi train. California rolls, Sake, and my new favourite jacket... the perfect end, to the perfect long weekend away :)

As good as it is to get away, there's really no place like home. :)
I hope you enjoyed this photo diary! Unfortunately for this trip I didn't have my gorgeous photographer with me to help with the snaps, but I can't wait to do the next blog for you alongside him again... I've got all of my new outfits from Melbourne to show you!

Don't forget to join my new Be Inspired Facebook community (click here), and share any tips/advice that you have, or ask me questions about style/fashion etc.
Chat soon!
xxx K