10/28/10

The calm before the storm.

We stopped off at a particularly pretty abandoned block today on the way to lunch (minutes before the massive and unexpected storm hit!), to take a few snaps of my outfit. Why? Not only because I felt fabulous in it, but because I just HAD to show you the outfit that cost me grand total of $39.

Shoes, clutch, dress = $39
Woohoo! Check it out... x



This bold, blue and white striped mini was $10 from a boutique on Bridge Rd, Melbourne. I really dig the ruffles around the neckline of the dress. For me, the extra detail absolutely makes this dress a stand-out!



I picked up this simple hair style from yet another of Foxylocks' Youtube clips. Just click here to see the video that inspired this look - called the 'glam-hawk' :)
To add a splash of colour to my blue and white striped number, I've grabbed my fab new red clutch (Blackberry Boutique - $21) and painted my nails the same red. Just the kick this look needed!
I picked up these classic navy wedges from an Op-Shop in West End for $8. Score!




Can you believe that this day-time outfit cost me less than my lunch!?

Keep your eyes out for those little gems that are light on the budget, but heavy on style :)

Chat really soon xx K