1/12/12

2011 in Photos

Hey lovers...

HAPPY 2012!! 

I thought a really nice way to bring in 2012 for Indigo Child, would be to reflect on 2011 :) (just the good memories!) Here's a few pics from the past year that I love.. Each pic that I've chosen holds a fond memory for me; whether it be because of the place it was taken, the emotion I felt when it was being taken, or the creative energy that went into planning it. 




































I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful sponsors for 2011,

Chic Maxi Dresses, Zara Taylor's Jewellery Designs, Inlovewithfashion, Betts Shoes, Mascotte Shoes and Accessories, Emma-Jane Label...

but the biggest thank you must go to Face of Australia for continuously supplying me with more beautiful makeup than I ever know what to do with, and Don't Say Cheese Photography for not only supporting me through this journey, but working with my creative visions to produce these images. 


Love xxx K