7/23/11



Colour Mocking.

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!! I feel like it's been so long since I've done a 'what I'm wearing' blog entry.. so I'm back now in full swing (after a VERY busy coupla weeks) and I promise to be more present.

You might have noticed one of the biggest 'trends' right now is 'colour blocking'. As much as I love a bit of colour in my outfits at times, I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of wearing blocky colours together that don't actually match eachother, just for the sake of being 'on-trend'. And besides, you know I love my browns, blacks, and neutrals..

For today's outfit, the only bit of colour you'll see is on my nails and lips.








What I'm wearing:
Black netted top that I bought from Kmart last week for $15
DIY frayed cut-off denim shorts
Sheer black knee-high tights
Black pouch bag (Kmart - $5)
'Chain Me' layered necklace - www.beinspiredtoshop.blogspot.com
The most amazing cross/key/skull/chain earrings (new to www.beinspiredtoshop.blogspot.com)
Peace Ring - available soon on www.beinspiredtoshop.blogspot.com











....and I thought I'd show you how much my little man has grown since last he appeared in a shoot!

Hope you're all well! I'll have a new outfit of the day REALLY soon, promise xox K