5/20/11

Make You Feel My Love.

I've been feeling extra lovey-dovey lately... and I don't know if it's the chill in the air - making me want to snuggle more, the fact that I'm picking up our new puppy in less than a week (I am so in love!!!), or because I've been listening to ADELE on repeat for the past month - and all of her songs are ridiculously romantic and moving. Hmm...

I'm loving this vintage faux fur coat at the moment... it's just what I need to dress up any plain outfit. And it feels just as cosy as it looks! If you're lucky, your local Op-Shop might have something similar (Am seriously seeing them everywhere!)
Here's a song for you to chill out to while you flick through this entry, one of my fave's xox




These piccies were taken a coupla days ago on a road trip down to Byron - do you recognise this lookout?? Such a gorgeous place to be...





xox K