5/10/11

GLAMAZON

Yesterday I had the privilege of starring in a hair comp photo shoot organised by Senior Hair Stylist - Tegan Rivera, from Rokstar Hair & Beauty.


The name of this particular category is called GLAMAZON - and the description is:

'Taking us on a voyage of daring discovery and bold new adventure, Glamazon exudes femininity in its fiercest form, to reveal a new mood in urban beauty. She is magnetically self confident in her urban surroundings, and draws on nature to showcase her strength and conviction'

Using what I like to call the 'regrowth trend' (haha) that we're seeing everywhere at the moment with gorgeous contrasts and highlights - this is Tegan's take on GLAMAZON.

-And can I just add, I have never loved my hair so much.


This stunning swimsuit was designed and made by QUT fashion design student - Alex Jane McGuire.... Brisbane, we have a star in the making.

xox K