4/12/11

The Snake Braid...

I learned how to do this wicked braid the other day (on youtube of course) - so thought I'd try it out and show you. I think it's a great way to keep the front of your hair neat yet styled...
On a side note, I never thought this kind of skanky corset from Bardot ($25) would ever see the light of day - seems to be something more suited for a night out on the town. But I actually love how it looks with a loose high bun, floral mid-waisted vintage skirt, simple brown clogs, orange makeup tones and some pretty accessories xx

Let me know if you're interested in learning how to do this super easy snake braid - I'm contemplating doing another hair tutorial vid :) x
Be Inspired to SHOP pieces: www.befabyoulous.net
-Antique Butterfly Clock Necklace - $19.95
-Birdcage Necklace - $20.95
- Antique Peruvian Love, Leigh Ring - $14.95 (white)
- Antique Peruvian Love, Charlotte Ring- $14.95 (orange - available next week on B.I.T.S)
Fingernail colour: Angel Baby ($6.95) by FOA

Stoked with the FAB response I've received on Be Inspired to SHOP just in these first few days! If you haven't yet checked out my new online accessories boutique that opened on Sunday, here's the linky: www.befabyoulous.net

xxx K

P.S - There's only 2 of each of these statement flower rings left - so be quick if you love them!! :D x