3/11/11

I'm in love...

...with all of the darling new pieces that I've been picking up over the last few weeks - to offer YOU on Be Inspired to SHOP... which is coming soon, very soon!

This morning I rummaged through my messy closet in search of my most Autumny coloured outfit, to go with some of these fabulous new accessories. I think I may have found it - so thank you Innisfail Lifeline, for this $8 maxi xx


Mmm... studs and fringing. There are no words to describe how much I LOVE this bohemian-style shoulder bag (which will be available for one of my lucky readers to purchase).

Can't get enough of this chunky silver jewellery. All of these unique pieces and more, available at Be Inspired to SHOP.

So that's my outfit sorted for today! I hope you're enjoying this stunning Autumn weather... xxx Have a fab weekend!

'Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love' - Anonymous

Chat soon, Love K