2/10/11

All The Single Ladies!

If you're a single ladeh' this weekend, this is what you'll need:

Red Lips
Red Nails
Party Dress (red or black)
Black Lace
Chunky Heels
Attitude
& of course, your Girlfriends!

Check out my totally affordable outfit idea for you! xx
You'll notice below that I've used the same makeup as the latest bloggy Love Is In The Air, and transformed 'romantic' into 'sexy' by adding Lip Quench Lipstick Power Surge ($9.45) by FOA to my lips, and Nail Enamel Lady In Red ($6.95) by FOA.

You'll find this fabulous Be My Date party dress ($75) - and many more like it -at Dragonberry Boutique in Fortitude Valley. I've also added a Straight Brow Bangle ($29) from Dragonberry and black lace tights from Myer ($20) to complete this look.
Now you've got every reason to be single and FABULOUS this Valentine's Day!

xoxox K