11/23/10

Sydney Photo Diary.

Day 2 - Road Trippin' - Coffs Harbour to Sydney.

We woke up super early in Coffs *yawn* to make it to Sydvegas just after lunch. Along the way we stopped off in a town called.... something starting with C... :p that had pretty jacaranda trees lining the street.
This was my 'feeling a little bit lazy today because I've only had 4 hours sleep' outfit. hehe. I used the trick of adding cute heels to it so that I looked a little more feminine and styled. ;) How'd I do?



Skinny Jeans: Dragonberry Boutique - $109
Singlet: Cotton On - $9
Crochet Vest: Temt - $29
Bag: Kmart - $25
Heels: Novo - $49
Head Scarf: Myer - $20
Wooden Earrings: Diva - $12.95







Yay! Almost there! I hope you're enjoying following my travels xx Stay tuned for tomorrows blog entry to see what I wore out the first night in Sydney :)

xxx K